Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Until Next Time Chicago

I had the most amazing weekend in Chicago! The weather was perfect (I've been back in Cleveland for less than 24 hours and it has already rained) and I got to do lots of exciting things, like get all dolled up and go to the opera on Monday night. On Saturday I met up with some college friends who are all busy being important and making money. I finally got my first Big Star taco, and I already want more. During the day Jacob and I went to a garage sale and I bought some wall art so my walls will be less bare. Unfortunately they are still in Jacob's basement because they were too big to bring on the bus.


On Sunday night, we went to Girl and the Goat for a late dinner with our friends Mike and Sam. The moment I had been waiting for! Here are some of the yummy things we ate, photos courtesy of Jacob:

chickpea fritters

hamachi crudo

scallops, with pumpkin brandade and fried brussel sprouts

ham frites

pig face

confit goat belly


No comments: