Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Has a Blog?


I was looking for somewhere to write my thoughts down so that the people of the internet would know that I actually have thoughts, when I remembered that I started a blog once upon time!  So in lieu of a Twitter account, I am forced to write down my witty gems in a place people will only read them if they're searching for them.  That means that I have less of a chance of offending people!  Yay!

I dunno about you, but when I see smiley faces spelled "(:" I still see a frowny face first.  It's probably (definitely) because I'm conditioned to see smiles like this ":)" and frowns like this ":(" but would it hurt to be consistent?

And when you want to express EXTREME happiness:
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
...it's also extreme sadness.

No comments: